terms & conditions
The LegalsPlease read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before committing to any of our Programs or Services. You should understand that by agreeing and purchasing our Programs or Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
By taking part in any program offered by Parradiigm, you understand and agree that results are not guaranteed and results may vary between clients. Parradiigm and any coach within the Parradiigm coaching organization agrees to deliver the coaching package to the best of his/her/their ability.
Term of AgreementThe Terms of your coaching Agreement are stipulated in the coaching package. The Client accepts that upon payment and acceptance of this agreement, The Client then agrees to continue payment and participation in the coaching container until completion.
Refund PolicyAll programmes and one off sessions are non refundable. Programs and payments cannot be put on pause. If you choose to no longer take part in any programme, any unused services will not be refunded.
If in the unlikely event the Company cancels the program, you will be fully refunded for unused services.
CurrencyExcept as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this agreement are in NZD (New Zealand Dollars).
Your Responsibilities as a ClientFor your highest development, as a Client of Parradiigm you agree to the following:
I agree to receive and implement every coaching either live or through the recording to the best of my ability.
I agree to utilize each of the energetic upgrade activations; if provided.
I agree to always participate at my highest level and support the community in every way that I can.
I agree to be honest and integral with my results and work.
I recognise that results require taking personal responsibility and commitment to do the work.
I agree to acknowledge that there may be shifts in my life that may seem challenging at the time. I agree to recognise these things as great healing and uplevelling opportunities for my highest success and everything that is not in integrity with my highest alignment will shift and clear out of my life.
I agree to receive support when support is being provided.
I agree to recognise that everyone has a different timeline when creating financial results and I agree to be open to that timeline, knowing that if I show up and do the work, the results in my life may continue to reveal themselves years, even decades down the track, due to the work that I do within any given program/container.
I agree that Libby Robertson and/or Parradiigm may choose to amend or add to these agreements and guidelines at any time and will email any updates if they do occur.
I agree to uphold my financial commitment to be part of this Parradiigm program
I understand that due to the nature of coaching and mentorship, no refunds will be provided at any time, for any reason.
I agree that Parradiigm, Libby Robertson and any other entities associated with Parradiigm will not be held responsible for any mental, financial, relationship or any other type of hardship experienced throughout the time of any coaching services. Clients are responsible for their own wellbeing and decisions.
ConfidentialityConfidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the business of the Client which would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Client including, but not limited to, accounting records, business processes, and client records and that is not generally known in the industry of the Client and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Contractor has obtained, except as authorised by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the Term and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to the Contractor under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Contractor.
Timeframe for Specific ProgramsThere are specific Programs which have a specified timeframe (Femmepreneur, Mastery, Millionaire In the Making etc) which have specific timeframes associated. For these programs, the client will only receive access to these programs for the specified time period on the website at the time of purchase. Eg. for Femmepreneur, clients only receive access to this program, the modules inside the Kajabi lounge & the live calls for 16 weeks (or 12 months if from a previous version of Femmepreneur). Once the time has lapsed, you will be removed from the related group, and have access revoked from the Kajabi lounge – unless continuing on with the program.
Femmepreneur Money Back GuaranteeMembers of Femmepreneur (and only Femmepreneur) are eligible to receive The Femmepreneur Guarantee should the client meet all of the below conditions. Upon confirmation of the below conditions, the client may receive ongoing support and business coaching inside Femmepreneur Standard For Free (at no additional cost) until the client recovers or has made back their investment in their business, to the sum of what they have paid.
The conditions include:
– The member/client has not created or received the total amount of the price of the program purchased relative to what the client/member has paid (in full or in instalments), within the accumulated time frame of the 16 week program period, and an additional 12 weeks post-program (28 weeks all up). This is to allow the teachings and learnings to fully take effect within the client/members business.
– The member/client agrees that they will complete the material inside the program to the best of their ability, and provide proof in the form of notes, journal entries in order to show the teachings have been applied.
– The member/client has participated in all calls and workshops & has completed all of the trainings inside the members lounge to 100%.
– The member/client does not engage in any slanderous or negative comments (both online or in person) about the Femmepreneur program, or any other Parradiigm products or services, or the Parradiigm brand during the course of the program.
– Upon acceptance of the payment terms, the client/member agrees to the above Terms & Conditions.
– The Femmepreneur Guarantee is only applicable for the Femmepreneur Standard offer (not Femmepreneur VIP),
– The client must also supply financial information related to their business in order to verify the validity of their claim. This information must include – bank statements showing deposits into the nominated bank account; Stripe or other financial software displaying the clients claim; or any other financial software to prove the validity of their claim.